Random Thoughts

Hey.
Though i know you'll never be reading this. I'm kinda confused too whether i'm writing this for myself to read or for you. Well, honestly its stuffs that comes to my mind that i wanna tell you.


Its been a while since we talked. Or even MET.
Where on earth have you been?
To be honest,
I missed you.
So badly that it hurts inside.
I wonder if you missed me.
I gone through the last messages you sent me.
Sometimes i could feel that you're around.
Is it me or what?

Man, its been so long.

I dont know what to say anymore.
There's too much, to say, to express.
There's not enough words for me to put them up anymore.


Give me a call or something if you had the chance.
Or if you want to.
Just..let me know you're okay.





After all this i've been through, its like i've changed a lot. Now i know to choose someone who loves me more than myself. And not someone i gave up everything naively just to be with. I didn't came back for you because i broke up. I came back because i've hurt enough. I'm scared. I'm tired. And i know, with you i'd rest.

I'm someone who's always emotionally stressed.
I'm someone who's weird enough that even Martians would afraid of me.

I'll need someone who never fail to put a smile on my face.
I'll need someone who would protect me, never let me fall.
I'll need someone who would embrace me.
I'll need someone who would love me with all his heart and soul.

And i know and i'm certain that someone is you.


If i'm given a second chance,
I'd do something for myself.
I'd pick the right one.


Can you honor me to walk into your life?
Love,
Angelface

0 comments:

Post a Comment