9 April 2012

I'm starting to feel that this job is slowly changing me. I love how it feels.

Or should i say, my job is exploiting something deep inside myself unconsciously. There is something happening. I can feel it. Inside.

How thrilling!!

I totally understand the line: if you ought to gain something, you gotta lose something first. If the price of success, is my class of friends, level. i think it'll work. It will.

Its getting easier to weight things.
Which comes first and after.
I still have faith in you.
I'm no quitter.
Never.

I wanted a mentor, that guides me, points me in the right direction, and gives me a helping hand when i'm shitty.

And now i have him. Seng.
Not you, brother.
Whom is DYING to change me into something i'm not. Sorry but you dont know me, AT ALL. If you're into me, if you dont open yourself up to me, then everything you do or say, means NOTHING to me.



I dont stop when i'm tired,
I stop when i'm DONE.

The game has just started.
And i'm gonna enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment