What the fuck?

What in the world are you thinking?


So you think i'm a dumb or something?

So because you're just nothing but a bitch of a bitch, i'm gonna afraid of you?

SO?!

you want a piece of me?!

You're the one who done wrong at the first place!

The very fucking first place, you whore!

Yeah....yeah...right.

Bumping into my car and you're getting away with it.

Don't talk to me about past.

What past is past.

Oh~ i get it.

You wanna show me some skills?

Or you mean

You wanna play? *grins*

TRY HARDER.

To me

you're NOTHING.

就是这种人了!

就是这种LIN人以为拿了驾照

路就是你的了

马路上给人DIAO的

就是这种人!

自己先做错,

现在要恶人先告状

过去的事,

就让它过去

不要放在嘴边讲!

酱得空, 

就麻烦你

做些对社会有贡献的,

路上的垃圾

拾起来

不要丢 不用紧,

吃掉它

你有驾照我没有啊? 

知道自己错了

不敢给我拍照啊?! 

肮脏?

现在那些漆擦不掉哦~

肮脏? 

你的HAI就肮脏!

不要碰我! 

讲输我不要动手动脚!

我操你妈的!

May you die ass-fucked.
Motherfuckers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.O~~
next time i will more becareful.. (你插什麽嘴)
erhem....and
i wont simply throw rubbish (干你屁事?)
and...(無語)...

Post a Comment