24 December 2011

Its christmas eve.
hows everybody doin'?
Celebrating?
Good.

I didnt really enjoy much.
Just woke up early and started buying gifts and cards for those who wanted a christmas present exchange.
Bought lotta stuff.
Seriously.
A LOT.

What a day!
things didnt really turns out well as i thought. ugh.

I think you've known it from the very beginning, right?
I dont wanna confess or tell you right away.
Because its not the time yet.
But its kinda sad that i've lost a battle early since before i really faught it.

Is he your boyfriend?
I was wondering.

I know what i've said about you if having boyfriend then i'd quit involving.
but DAMN!
Its harder, MUCH harder than you think.
Lettin' go the one you liked so much.
Maybe i've given too much hope on you, and me.
What i've planned to do.
What i've planned to show you.
What i've been planning to tell you.
What i've struggled to keep this in.

You were SO close.
Yeah, physically.
Please, i really dont like it when personal stuffs gets messed with my career.
Cant concentrate, AT ALL!!!

Had two dose today.
Thought i wasnt gonna make it.
But hell.
Here i am.
Updating.
About you.

Its a good thing to have this kept.
Like FOREVER too, eh?
I drank a little.
Wasnt enough for a mood like this.



Nicole! 我喜欢你..我真的很喜欢你
我不管你的过去,我喜欢的是你,现在在我眼前的你!

好像对你这样说..想对你坦白。
不管你接受我或不,只想很简单地让你知道,这份感觉。想让你给我一个机会,证明。不过都过去了。

还没比,就先被取消资格了。
真的很无地自容。
可悲。
真的很舍不得..

这种喜欢,让它静静地待在心里的最深处,自己懂得欣赏就好。
像车上望后镜里的风景,都过去了。

不过我知道什么比较重要。
眼前,还有等着我处理的一切。
要做到的,一定不能半途而废!
已经开始到一半了。
说什么也不能放弃!!!
加油!

她是不是很可爱呢? =) <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment