2 January 2013

Its the last day of 2012. I'm not really the count-down-peep, but still i had a great time with my lady. ^^ Speaking of last day of a year, i dont emphasize on the LAST, but all i felt throughout the whole day was, a brand new beginning. Got the job already from Gary. Project management. Thats what i've always been talking about! Thats gonna be a change. This job, is gonna be so different with any other i've got. If all these pain and suffering i've been trough these couple of years is the only way to what i'm having now, i'd love to go through all of these again to have all these. I swear.

I understand maybe i don't look that i care, maybe not even a single bit. I just have the line carved deep in my head. Self-protection i guess. I was sure that i dont need anyone (as in relationship) with me now, all i want, is get enough money for myself and my family in the future. I too, know that i'm gonna soar, into my sky, and everything will be fine. Now, i dont get it anymore. This job will not even be motivating than love. I cant lose my job, nor the girl who's clinging onto my heart. I wont take anyone for granted, either way, i dont want people to take me for granted too.

I know i may seem like someone who's perfect for you. Maybe thats a reason you're afraid that i might fall for someone nearer around me than you. Like i said, if that'll happen, i wont be dating you now. Trust me. There's a lot on my mind on my heart, but only you have the ket to everything of me.

Let's start off a good year my love

Angie <3 p="p">

0 comments:

Post a Comment