22 November 2012

Live for a purpose. I guess mine is just love. Its realy pathetic that i've never changed that. Once i've learned to love, i cant live without it. It either being trapped with the wrong people, a feeling deep inside, or someone who's far away. You just love in a different way. That's the only difference. You have not changed one damn bit. Its kinda sad though. *exhales deeply* Somehow i asked myself 'Will everything work out as you planned? What if it doesn't?' I've already have answers to that. I guess i ALWAYS have answers to every questions i asked myself. Either way. Everything is gonna be fine. I wanna make so much money until i have no idea how do i spend it. Good right? But behind this joke, it stings my heart. Because its impossible. You'll always find a way yo move on. That's the only good deed i see. Though its always love that keeps you moving forward. (at least i didn't quit right?)

I wanna give her everything i wanna give. And that, is a LIFE i've always dream of having. I wanna give it to her. But its not going to be possible if this go on. SOMETHING has to change. You have to act. Tomorrow's interview. Irene has not reply a text, yet. And there's no one wants to change their shifts. I guess this will pass. AGAIN. Pathetic i know. But, nahh, dont be afraid of the future. Always hope for it. Then WORK for it. Just nervous. VERY. They've put you in a test, now do it in return. Maybe this is the only way you know what's going on behind all these. New life ahead. Smile for it! :)

Nothing's gonna stop me.
Focus on the results you'll never changed; focus on the change, you'll get the results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment