♥ Enjoy!

Its 1 week after i came for the Youth Preparatory Training in Hulu Langat. At first i don't seem to know why i'm scared. Then it turned into exited. Maybe i'm just scared that (i'm a first-timer) i might offend anyone. Seri Suria. The 'coolest' school i've ever been. No doubt they are rich. You can see air conditioner everywhere. COOL, eh? Its kinda freaked me out that Sister Pei Horng was ordering me to arrange things! NOT that I'm UNWILLING to do so! just! i'm just a rookie and i came for the very first time!!!! i might do something wrong and offend anyone!!!! Praise the Lord, everything went on smoothly. Another thing! I'm in the same room with Melody, again!!! Happy!! Its been 3 months i guess since i last saw her. Yea. I met lots of sisters who went to the Dusun Eco outing. Sister Jasmine, Pei Horng, Esther, Jasmine So, Kathleen, Shulamite and some of them i don't remember their names...swt...

I really enjoyed the training. Its a kind of satisfaction deep within your heart. Its some feeling which studies, money, achievement, and power canot satisfy. Its feels great. From the brothers, they shared about 'God's Love, Loving The Brothers and also, Loving Men.' Its really meaningful. Most of the things are really new to me, but who cares! Haha...-enjoying- in my locality, there's really few people. Most of them are elderly. This has become an abstacle for me to persuade(or maybe beg!) the youths to come and join the meeting.

Things changed since the 4th day. I've been really down. No doubt, memories are meant to be remembered, but some will never be forgotten. Argh...miss her so much. i've been crying and weeping. On the first night, Jane saw me. (its not 后悔犯罪 but 后悔福音没出去!)Especially that night Sister PH mentioned something about gospel dept. Oooh.... I should have preach to you, Anas. So sorry...may you rest in peace. You'll be in my memories.

Well, i'm practicing myself these 5 steps!
1 Call upon the Lord's name! - O Lord Jesus!
2 PRAY unceasingly!!!!
3 Pray read God's word
4 Do not quench tht Spirit
5 PREACH GOSPEL!!!

During the training, i've learnt new hymns(everytime also new-lar rookie-mah). And most of them are in terribly HIGH key. Yeah. I got sore troat on the 3rd day. Melody!!! Sorry!!! I should have turn off the air cond much more earlier de!!!! Feel so bad to see you carrying the whole box of tissue paper around.....T-T...

We actually 'play' badminton in the 'stadium'! Ru Xin!!! So Pro!!!! Kept smacking me! Stomach blue black liao. -ouch- and i also did 'play'(watched...) ping-pong. Girls, i'm really laughing my head off watching you all play. xD Great....i slipped(not sleep) in the toilet, again! Argh..PAIN siah! I just recovered from the last 'slip'...luckily its the 2nd last day. Walked like OLDDDD(some of them say 'pregnant'...swt..) woman~....

The last night there.....Haih...sorry guys...made you all cried so badly...especially Jasmine...so sorry to made you weep on your 15th birthday(really late grats here!: Happy Birthday...). Really.....thanks a lot. Sister Doreen...Esther...Jasmine...Kathleen...Rou En...Yi Xuan...Ru xin...Rachel n Jessica...and also Florina! Thank you. I'll never forget you all. For the sake of all of you, and the Lord, I will go on. No matter how hard the situation is, i will. Hope to see you guys next training(if i'm allow to go...).

I've deleted all the world-lish stuffs in my phone. I removed the posters on my room's wall. I changed my PC desktop wallpaper. Listen to hymns. Ahhh....feel better. Haha...
[To the grace of God, bringing salvation to all men, has appear. Training us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously and godly in the present age.] Lord's Recovery!

P/S: Shulamite, i miss my pants!!!
Picrures~











(Lower Youth)













(Upper Youth)



Some picture taken before we left...












(Melody, me, and Yi Xuan)













See you guys next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment