Untitled

Ladies & Gentlemen!


*drum rolls*


Let me introducccccceeeeee!!!!!


JJ!!!


*screams + applause + claps*





Haha...yes. JJ.


Jane and June.


















They are owesome!

You'll never see such a pair of sisters that's so special as them!

Haha..



Maybe its my family problem that i think every siblings(other than mine) are having really close relationship. But still, i wanna talk something about them. (Jane n June dun kill me plz...) I went to Gambang(to do morning revival with them?! NAHHHH!!!). Just to have some 'fellowship' with them. I might dun have the chance anymore. Again, sorry for reaching earlier than what i told you girls. Hehe...and also freaked you out in the 'early' morning eh.? Haha...


Since past, I'd be the one who crack jokes to the rest. But when i'm with them, they'd be the one who crack me jokes!(though sometimes quite lame, eh? *arh!!!Spare me!!!let me finish!!!*) Is it my problem? I'd really feel....'secure'?.......'warm'?....arh...i just don't know how to express the calm in me when i spent time with them. Do you think so? Joyful. Like they always had been. Although i met them for approximate 5 times since March. They had become an example of mine and they'll remind me of myself that i should rejoice always!


I treasure every moments during all the prayer meetings, Lord's table, Outings?, and training/blending. Reason? Its simple enough. Because its the only time that i'm able to enjoy the Lord with the saints! At home? Argh. My sister will shut me up whenever i call upon the name of the Lord. When i drive? Gosh, you must be kidding me. (I cant help myself closing my eyes when i call.) My dad is trying to keep me away from the saints and my church life. NaaaH! Cause the serving one (Sister Melissa^^) is my teacher...so.......HE CANT MAKE ME! *grins and evil laugh*


To the brothers and sisters whom is in a saved family, appreciate it. God has arranged you in a blessed family. My mother passed away before she even get to know The Lord's Recovery. My dad condemns everything about Recovery. He's having religious thinking.


A young brother stood up and prophecy.


"Who is he? And why are we listening to a little brat?"


"No class at all! Where is the pastor?!"


This is not right. Christ is not a religious figure that for us to worship. Christ is the Lord that had successfully passed though all kinds of persecution and also, death, and been resurrected again and now had became the one and only live giving spirit who dwells in us. In our spirit.(for more details about spirit, check out my 1st post.) For those who still cannot see(or should i say you're freakin' stubborn) the truth, i'd pray for you so that God's mercy will bless upon you so that you can observe and understand and support by involving yourself in His eternal economy.

May God bless His Recovery.
P/S: my English not good.

1 comments:

Post a Comment