Untitled

First, sorry for not updating my blog for a looooooooooooong time.

I really dont have the time to do so.
Right. Let's come back to the point.
Few things happened.
It was last week, Father's Day, eh.
Because i messed up the date, i celebrated it 2 weeks ago.


Swt.


I had dinner with my dad.
Just the two of us.
I don't know why. But we talked a lot about the food.
Things was going great!
but when i told him i'm going to church afterwards,
His face turned.......
Green? (He's the hulk?)

Grey? (He's sick?)

Red? (He's angry?)

Blue? (????)

Right.

His face just changed. So fast. It happened all of a sudden.. He never liked me to go to the church. and have been trying to stop me from going.
.....but.................



NehNiNeNiBuBu...
YOU CANT!!!
Muahahahaha.
(swt)

There were things happened that made me happy!
- MUACKS!!! my Black Ruby!!! Love yea!
- I drove to Maran, and suddenly, i went to Gambang! (again!)
- I preached gospel to my friends!
(and i managed to bring 1 of them to the gospel meeting)
- 'Jack! You gotta stop eating! Or else you're gonna DIE of obese!'
(you........lil' furball!)


Well, i don't know how you think. But i have a testimony.
It is really God's work.When you put God first,
everything will go on smoothly.
This is really obvious when it comes to my studies.
Is it my problem or its really easy to be understand?
No matter what, i believe that its God's working in me.
Hallelujah~



Things didn't go that well in the few days of these weeks.

- Louis was dead.
- I met with a car accident.
(sorry to disappoint you, but i'm not dead yet!)
- my sister and my father's still like that. (i AM praying)



Man. I thought we can still be friends even though i rejected you.
But,


Don't tell me:
'Only idiots and those who doesn't experience life will write that kind of book!'
(Just because you life sucks. )


Don't tell me:
'Life is never blessed!'
(Just because you experience hard times in your life. )


Dont tell me:
'Bible is just a book. A book that guides, but its not life! Can't you see there's so many people outside, they read read and read the Bible and yet! They GET NOTHING!'
(Just because you dont know about the truth, the God's eternal economy. They get nothing because they do not know. )



Don't tell me:
'Reading Bible or these God-talks doesn't solve the fucking problem!'
(Just because you're 10 freakin years older than me and is dying of 4th stage lung cancer. )


You are pathetic without God. I didn't even preach any gospel to you yet! I just showed you the book
[A Blessed Human Life, by Witness Lee]
so this is what you tell me, eh?! You gotta change your point of view in life!
You gotta stop thinking that you experienced a lot and you know everything!
Mr Know-It-All!


P/S: These things just poped out of my mind. Its random. Sorry if its a little messy. 健康亮红灯了!

0 comments:

Post a Comment