Pain

I treated them as my parents...


This is what i got....

It really horrify me to think of what they have spoken to me..

Its all a fraud.

I did too many things unforgivable.

Now everyone hates me.

HATES.

I'd blame myself for everything happened.

I know because it is MY fault....

All the ghost shadows dancing in my head....

Makes me pain.

It reminds me of losing all i ever had.

All those goods i thought is positive which is not.

Pain.

Can we move on?

You told me we can make it through anything together.

But now,

I dont think so.

Seriously.

Because you're not like me.

You wouldn't just put your parents aside.

When it comes to them and me

I'm always the one who's being asked to 'wait' aside.

and then you'll deal with them.

I dont know whether you've thought of that or not,

but i have.

I had always thought of that

That situation,

if we're really being together,

and there are objections from them,

The question is:

Will you still hold my hand like before?

Or just put me aside again and tell me to wait?

I dont know.

I really dont.

1 comments:

remember me..en~ said...

我知道…他们伤了你…伤得很深…可我现在才知道…伤你最深的,,原来是我。
是我的要你"等"…
是我一厢情愿以为我一个人面对,不让你直接面对他们,可以减少他们对你的伤害…
我错了。
爱你,却不懂得如何爱你。
我…也不知道自己该做什么…
只是…凭着自己的感觉走…非常不愿意放开这只手…。不想…let u go..
but..i scare this maybe will make u suck n pain..very scare that,,someday u will leave me.
nw..i'm jz like a foolish..keep on lie to myself..i can bring u happiness..
am i wrong? am i jz lie to myself but the truth is,,u r not happy when u wif me..or ur suffer are more than ur happy?
am i the one who妨碍ur futher?
i..always think that we can 'jian chi' till forever..
sorry..i really duno when i try to protect u but u r not in it n feel dissapointed n sad..as i said,,i really want to hold ur hand forever even that is hard..but..if u 顶吾顺..jz tell me..
i..will let u go..coz i really love u so much..

Post a Comment