8 September 2012

Its back. Like yeah. I'm struggling to change things. This is gonna affect a lot. I'm slowly forgetting stuffs. Right just now, i looked at my foot and i forgot how to tie my laces. Shaky hands. Nightmares. Migraine. Black out and these, i just dont know which is worse.

Dad, i'm sorry. i hope i'm able to come home that day. I cant promise i'll be back though i'm dying to. But i'd promise that i'll buy carnations. Lots of em. With a little card..filled with white lies. Like the usual years. yea.

Is it destined? or fated? Can you help? *scoffs* who knows right? Maybe its gonna end up like all those who left. Nothing's wrong with ordinary, like nothing's wrong with girls in short hair. Guess i'll just have to smile, live, and lie like nothing happened. Until the day arrives.


I WARNED YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment