19 November 2012

I guess this is it. It all ends here. To me, you guys still mean the same to me. Guess its just me, letting you guys down again. I'm sorry. I was so remorsed, deeply sorry and guilty about everything happened, and THAT decision i made. I've did my part as a brother, you can choose to forgive me or hate me for the rest of your life. That's nothing i can change. I think its not a bad idea now to move on. Because, i've learnt the importance of my existence. I guess that's ALREADY enough. Move on. No matter how bad life knocks you down, do whatever the fuck you can to move on. You stand up and walk, or crawl if you have to!

Maybe to anyone out there i seem like someone who doesn't care much about shit or just anything. *scoffs* sure you can think that way. Try to be in my shoes before you give damns about how i walk. What do you think your judging will do to me? Say something out just because you cant even keep your thoughts and words with yourself? Then you are pity. Before you're making comments about how i look, how i dress, how i think, my sexuality, please be reminded that no fucks will be given from me. I'll still do what i have to do.

The biggest obstacle is now overcomed. Maybe this is the way. Though its the hardest. I believe in the line, The tougher the struggle, the more glorios the triumph. So babe, its gonna take a while. Longer than what i've planned earlier. Here, i wanna let you know that, this job, its gonna make my schedule 'normal' again. That means everything will not be the same anymore. But I WONT CHANGE MYSELF. I'm still the one who loves you, still the same old me you loved with all your heart and soul. The time i appear on your screen may be much lesser then. But not my love for you. I'll do everything i can. I promise. I know what am i doing now is very unfair to you but please bear with me, let me do whatever i can now to make sure i dont regret in the future. OUR future. But we have to visit my family at least once a year okay? Please..

0 comments:

Post a Comment