BUSY or CRAZY ?

its been a really long day for me today.
i woke up quite early in the morning
sending peeps in and out
to and from the school carity sell.
Kimi really freaked me out.
Spooky zombie look!
Great make-ups and cool cons!
haha....too bad i didn't take any picture.

then
it happened.

it maybe the wildest desicion i'd ever made.
i'd done this not for myself,
for her.
great. what did i get?
worse than nothing.
feel so stupid all of a sudden.
nothing feels that bad recently.
i've done more idiot things in my life.
i don't mind more.

i think i'm a 'lil' obsessed to driving
i drove to Raub just because her word.
i threated it so seriously,
and ended up broken to parts inside
arrived home around...9.00

My heart speaks :

for so long

never a smile would shine at me that much

never a joyful life would touch me from my deep heart's core

feel i've been hypnotized

driving me crazy

guess i had fell for you

think back

of all these years, what we've been through

knowing we can never be together

but there is only one thing i'd like to say to you

a long time ago

i love you, I.

I've learnt.

not to love

to protect myself

0 comments:

Post a Comment