Untitled

Right.
These days are really tiring.
I can't help thinking that its my health problem that's stressing me up...
Its the 3rd time it happened yesterday
feel like dying...urgh...

I knew you for.......ehm..
not even 1 month. Yea. Around 3 weeks and more.
Its the first time
i look into your sad eyes,
but i cant read your heart.
Your mind seem to be wandering around.
You didn't look like the old Margaret i ever knew.
Yes. Hell yeah.
You made me worry.
So much.
Dont thank me. I did nothing.
Its good to have you back.

Anas!
Haha...missed you so much!
I've been thinking about you quite frequently.
Hmmm...
how are you doing up there?
Tell you something!
i found a friend!
Haha...nice one...ehmm....you and her have so much in common!
Not in looking~ (of course you're prettier~haha...)
But the way you talked to me,
scolded me, anything!
She made just think of you.
Haha...

刚尝了一口魔鬼的糖果.....
不再那么好吃了。
(过期了?哈哈)
过期的是我吧。

存在的问题,
我会处理。
少担心我
只怕自己撑不住...
唉...

0 comments:

Post a Comment