Untitled

When the heck can you ever stop bringing trouble for me?

You're 15.

not 1.5

I cant hold your hand and walk you all the time.

URGH!!!!!!

..................................

...........................

....................

.............

........

I'm really tired thinking of this.
O Lord Jesus. I'll leave my problem to You, Lord. Take my problems away.
Lord i want to enjoy you and to be constitute with Your word more!
Your word which is truth! The truth which sets us free!
O Lord Jesus! Amen.



Right.

All this while, I've been treating you like and as a friend.
and we, will always be friends.
Nothing more.
OK?
I hope you understand this.




Hey! Its a picture I'd like to share.





Now in this world, which is in Satan's evil talon,
there's these 3 horses are seen everywhere.

The RED horse
which signifies war, anger and hatred.
People now are always fighting for everything.
They only think for themselves.
They don't believe in the Lord, denying Christ.

The GREY horse
that signifies famine.
Some famine's like the Lord's curse.
Never gone.

The BLACK horse.
After all the war and famine,
Death is the end.

But praise the Lord!
Here's the WHITE horse!
The source of gospel!
Our saviour from all this misery!

Brothers and sisters,
Let us flee the white horse!
Beat the enemy!
and preach the GOSPEL!
Let it spread all over the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment