8 July 2012


Looks like I’m having a challenge. Great.
I’ll just play along. *exhales*
Will you recall the personality I’ve hid away for years?
We’ll see.
Maybe the personality will do good to me in these times.
It’s play time!!!


I’m sorry I have to lie to you.
You leave me no choice.
I know how much you hated them.
But just why don’t you give them or yourself a chance?
Why is that not good to just be friends?
Normal friends.
Guess I know where my ego did come from.
From dad, and y’all.
I’ve been even thinking of getting a job, part time, back here.
Why?
You put me into this.
With 1.5, I’m stuck here.
I appreciate your help.
But the way things work out,
I just couldn’t take it!
You don’t know what is it like to be in my shoes.
Guess you’ll never know.
I’ve tried explaining, but just it’s not working. Not with you.
I hate self-blaming.
But this feeling has never got any further from me.
I’m always doing wrong.
I feel terrible!
So fucking terrible!!!
I HATED THIS!!!!
I’m tired and I wanna move out.
I wanna spend time with my dad.
Help him with his car business.
I could make MORE for Christ’s sake!


These days are really getting me.
Damn.
What am I to you people?
I don’t fucking get it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment