Phase 2

Well, what a day. Dang
These medication is killing me.
But what did i get?
Its either sleepless nights or working late.
As a friend, i seriously think that you should understand me and help me through these time.
But nah.
You didn't.
Sometimes i just dont get it.
Why you kept me tied here?
Like you said, my presence nor absence wouldn't make any difference.
Then WHY?!
Buddy, there's something i called: Privacy.
I have my own way of solving problem.
And i know you have yours.
Please, stop pushing the boundaries.
There's a limit.
I really dont want to see things turn ugly.
I wanted to keep this friendship.
But its funny what you're doing now is driving me to the edge!
I tried my best to make things nicer.
There's nothing to stop me from leaving Chatime.
My friend, please.
I dont want things end up like her.
WE're NOT the SAME!!
I have things undone awaits.
Its ok then if you're still as stubborn as you are now after the talk tomorrow.


O Lord.
I'm seriously praying that you would hear my prayer.
I'm begging you make my live easier.
I've lost enough.
I'm tired of this!

Dad, can we just talk it through?
I wanted to tell you all these.
I wish we were always in a good con like you and annie.
I remembered how you said we were like best friends.
We could just grab a beer and talk through the night.
I missed those times.
I feel ashame that i'm still having economical trouble though i'm living on my own outstation.

But PLEASE!!!!! Give me a chance.
To Shine!
I wanted to SOAR!
I wanted to make you proud!

I've got a chance.
And all i need,
Is your SUPPORT.
That's ALL.

I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment